When it comes to hiring new employees for industrial work and jobs requiring physical labor, work experience and education are not the only qualifications for consideration. As an employer, you want to feel confident that the health and physical abilities of your applicants will not prevent them from safely performing their job. The current maze of laws and regulations – and the inherent liability – make analysis of potential employees a necessity. Within our complete pre-employment testing services offered at our Houma, Louisiana, facility, OMS obtains detailed medical histories and physical exams for your applicants and new hires to give you a baseline picture of their health at the start of employment.
- Drug/alcohol screening
- Comprehensive physical examinations
- Thorough medical histories of applicants/new hires
- Medical evaluation of any prior injury, surgery or pre-existing condition
- Baseline EKG
- Blood analysis
- OSHA Hearing Exams
- Pulmonary testing at our clinic or your job site
- Respirator fit testing at our clinic or your job site
- Task-specific ergonomic and agility testing
- Merchant Marine and CDL Physicals
- Foreign travel immunizations, including Yellow Fever
Staff physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.