Effective employee drug and alcohol screening is a vital tool in your company’s efforts to hire and retain qualified industrial workers, especially in today’s tight labor market. OMS understands that quick and reliable results are critical in filling your staffing demands.
That’s why we offer companies of every size a complete drug and alcohol screening program for pre-employment, random, post-accident, probable cause and periodic testing in our modern Houma, Louisiana, facility. Results are sent to you in as little as one hour, and unlike general physician clinics, your employees and applicants are our one and only focus, minimizing wait times and unnecessary exposure to illnesses. Our medical review officers examine every test result before it is released to you, the employer.
- 5-panel DOT Testing (per 49-CFR-Part 40)
- 5 and 10 panel non-DOT Testing by SAMSHA Lab
- Synthetic THC testing- 19 different analytes
- Bath Salts testing- 21 different compounds
- 2-panel & 5-panel non-DOT Testing with results in one hour
- Non-DOT/DOT breath alcohol testing (BAT) by certified technicians
- On-site collection at docks, heliports, and industrial yards
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Policy and Procedures Manuals
- MRO services
- DISA preferred collection site
- Non-DOT/DOT alcohol testing by saliva strip
- Confirmation tests
- Urine and hair specimen collection
- Quarterly screening reports
- NCMS reports
- Randomizer Program
- DATIA Member since 1998
Staff physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.