Job applications don’t offer proof that a candidate is physically capable of safely performing the specific job your company is hiring him to do. A computerized test, however, can measure the physical strength and agility of a potential employee to determine if he can handle the work before he even joins your staff.
OMS is proud to offer ergonomic assessments at its Houma, Louisiana, facility, customized to mirror the specific job descriptions provided by our client companies. We have been performing these in-house agility and strength tests since 1997, having safely evaluated over 75,000 job applicants.
Our computerized ergonomic technology measures:
- Range of motion
- Grip strength
- Hand-eye coordination
- Static and dynamic lifting
- Cardiopulmonary function
The OMS Advantage:
- Computerized, task-specific technology allows OMS to assess your prospective employee’s physical ability to safely perform a job based on your job description.
- OMS provides the employer with a data-driven, objective analysis of the ergonomic test reviewed by our staff physicians with recommended limitations if necessary.
- Ergonomic assessments can also be used to determine if an employee recovering from a recent injury can safely return to work at full capacity.
- OMS offers ergonomic strength and agility testing specifically designed for the work of your company.
- By including ergonomic testing in your pre-employment screening, you can efficiently eliminate applicants who cannot safely perform the physical tasks required of the job and help prevent future medical claims.
Staff physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.